Daisitaco Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Mr. X Movie In Tamil Dubbed Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c After gaining the power of invisibility; a man becomes a vigilante, in order to take revenge on those who have wronged him.
A young couple who are government officers dedicated to their jobs and the nation. They are impassioned about their work and each other. All that changes in an instant in the face of a shocking betrayal which turns the tables on both of them. A potent solution to all of these crimes is discovered by the young man, in the form of invisibility, a condition that befalls the hero. The power of invisibility can be used to great good or can be corrupted to great evil; which does he choose? Especially when confronted with the one obstacle between achieving his goal and becoming all live without his love.
I missed initial 2 minutes of Mr.X, and thank god I did! I was expecting this actually to be a okay movie, but it is one of the most horrible experience at the cinemas. Poorly written, terribly acted crafted, mediocre music, wasted 3D Tech, and above all "ready-made dialogues" makes it even bad. I hardly have any sympathy for its makers. Please stop make movies like Mr.X. To be honest I prefer Ram Gopal Verma's Gayab over Mr.X. Horribly acted by Amyra Dastur. She definitely does not deserve to act, please forgive us from your torture. CGI, is yet again poor but I think it was okay. Poor on technical level and okay for implementation. Emraan Hashmi is just okay nothing especial!
Invisible films have cashed lot of moolah, be it MR INDIA(1987) in India or Hollywood's own HOLLOWMAN. Recently there was RGV's Gayab which was a flop. This film too will follow suit. The film is made by Bhatts, so the focus is on love story and kisses more then the real drama which off recent has become synomonous with their recent films. MR X is very illogical which can be forgiven but the handling is nothing great. The film is very predictable, worst of all the liberties taken are hard to digest The film also follows the typical Bhatt formula of including sex and songs in every thing.<br/><br/>Direction is nothing great by Vikram Bhatt Music is typical Bhatt style, the songs are good but nothing out of the world, Bhatt's debuta singer is alright SFX are inconsistent, at times good while at times not too good<br/><br/>Emraan Hashmi does his part superblyalways but sadly his role doesn't seem anything extraordinary and he is made to do the same things he did earlier Amyra Dastur last seen in Issaq doesn't sync wellthe cop, but does well in emotional scenes Arunoday Singh leaves no markthe villain, he seems too shakyalways Tanmay Bhatt is okay

The Chaos Factor full movie download in hindi hdKnights of the Damned download torrentdownload full movie Al Hafla in hindiAgent Emerson dubbed hindi movie free download torrentBounty Hunted full movie in hindi free download hd 720pWoochi full movie in hindi free download hd 720pPray for the Repose of Your Soul in hindi 720pZero Tolerance in hindi downloadHannibal 720p torrentDeath of a Batman 720p torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by Daisitaco
Please log in to post a reply.